International 420 WA State Championship 2017
|Saturday 4 March||0800-0900||Registration, Measurement and Inspection|
|0900||Welcome and Competitors Meeting|
|1000||Warning Signal, subsequent races to follow|
|After Racing||BBQ Function|
|Sunday 5 March||0900||Competitors Meeting|
|1000||Warning Signal, subequent races to follow|
|After Racing||Presentation of Results and Prizes|
- 1st Place and WA State Champions - 56160 Pyjama Party, Chris Charlwood and Rome Featherstone
- 2nd Place - 54375 Affordable Sophistication, Marcello Torre and Owen Ready
- 3rd Place - 55025 Selden - Raffael Torree and Anton Albrecht
- Winner Under 17 Helm and Crew - 55025 Selden - Raffael Torree and Anton Albrecht
- Winner Under 19 Female - 54152 Manta, Lucy Alderson and Sophie Townes
- Winner Under 19 Male - 54375 Affordable Sophistication, Marcello Torre and Owen Ready
- Winner Female - 54798 Beast Mode, Nia Jerwood and Monique de Vries
Photograhs Day 1 and 2 - Photos courtesy Rachael Torre
Photograhs Day 2 - Photos courtesy Jennifer Medd
Enter and pay online for the 420 State Championship here
On Saturday 4 March 2017, after racing we are going to have a BBQ Function. Probably 1700-1900 depending on when racing finishes. The Association is not making a profit on this, they just want everyone together for a meal. It is open to the whole 420 community, brothers/sisters/ grandparents etc. The Association has done everything possible to keep this a community based event and to keep the costs to a minimum for everyone.
The BBQ will be held at the RFBYC Dinghy Clubhouse. It is a casual dress sit down event, no sailing gear. Regatta Fees have been reduced to encourage all sailors and their families to attend. After the meal, there will be presentation of the race winner towels for the day and there may also be a guest speaker.
Food is BBQ Meats (sponsored by the Torres), bread, salads and cake for afters.
Cost is $20 per adult, $15 Student, $10 U12
Bookings are essential and must be made by Monday 27 February for catering purposes.
Make your booking at: https://www.trybooking.com/book/event?eid=263337