Around $78 per month.
Available to full and financial members of one of our 5 WA partner Clubs and reviewed annually (CYC / RPYC / SoPYC / FSC / TCYC).
Benefits of Reciprocal membership of Royal Freshwater Bay Yacht Club include:
- Membership card.
- Member email communication and exclusive invitations to Club events.
- Vehicle access through front gate and on-site parking permit.
- Member pricing for bar and restaurant purchases.
- Access to Members' Bar and Bowline restaurant.
- Free member Wi-Fi in main clubhouse.
- Debit and credit facility.
- Bring up to 5 accompanied guests to the Clubhouse.
- Invitation to New Members' Night function along with your Proposer and Seconder for your introduction to the Club and receive a free gift bag from the Flag Officers.
- Book for Club events and social activities.
- Printed copy of quarterly club publication, Tidings magazine.
- Purchase RFBYC Club merchandise at member reduced prices.
- Access to a range of club on water activities.
- Member discounts for training courses.
- Australian Sailing registration and personal accident insurance.
- May book the Roland Smith Room, Athol Hobbs Room or Ward Room for private functions and corporate events.
- Access to Club catering and functions team.
- Free Sunday Sessions through the summer months with live music.
- Free access to over 20 Twilight Sailing evenings, often with live music.
Fees for Reciprocal membership:
- Annual subscriptions and levy of $951 per year. Charged at the start of the membership year, 1 May or in quarterly instalments (4% admin fee).
To view the full FEE SCHEDULE please use this link.
Statements are sent to all members with amounts owing in the first week of each month. Billing is done by email unless paper billing is requested. There are monthly direct debit options available.
To join the Club, please complete a membership application form and return it to the Membership Coordinator. CLICK HERE to download a copy or collect one from reception at RFBYC.