From $14 per month.
Benefits of full membership of Royal Freshwater Bay Yacht Club include:
- Membership card.
- Member emails for training and off the beach class activities.
- Purchase RFBYC Club merchandise at member reduced prices.
- Voting rights for Junior Committee activities.
- Credit facility at off the beach section canteen.
- May register a vessel and apply for storage in the off the beach class section.
- Access to a huge range of club on water activities in keelboats and off the beach sailing boats.
- Member discounts for training courses.
- Australian Sailing registration and personal accident insurance.
- Enter for Club racing events.
- Make bookings for your family for Club off the beach section events (such as Dinghy Prize Night and Junior Committee events).
- Access to free club training programme.
Fees for Juniors:
- Annual subscriptions and levy. Charged at the start of the membership year, 1 May.
- Entrance Fee, a once off nomination fee is payable to join the Club.
|Age bracket||Entrance fee (once off)||
Subscriptions and Levy (annual amount)
|Age Under 16||$176||$173|
To view the full FEE SCHEDULE please use this link.
Statements are sent to all members with amounts owing in the first week of each month. Billing is done by email unless paper billing is requested. There are monthly direct debit options available.
To join the Club, please complete a membership application form and return it to the Membership Coordinator. CLICK HERE to download a copy or collect one from reception at RFBYC.