How to join the Club
To apply for membership of the Club:
- complete a membership application form. CLICK HERE to download a copy or collect one from the Club.
- you will need to be nominated by two current members of the Club (see details below).
- return the form to the Membership Coordinator.
- not sure if you know any current members?
- need assistance to get in touch with someone you know?
.......our Membership Coordinator can assist you. Please CLICK HERE to send an email or phone 9286 8200 to speak with Susan Ghent.
- applications are reviewed by the Committee. They meet in the last week of the month.
- names of all adults applying for membership must be placed on the Ballot Sheet for at least 26 days.
- during this time, applicants for Ordinary and Reciprocal membership are invited to attend an interview with the Membership Committee. This is fairly informal, simply to meet, advise of the activities and opportunities at RFBYC and answer any questions that the applicant may have.
- after attending an interview the applicants name is tabled for election at the next meeting of the Committee.
The fine print:
- To nominate a person for membership, current members of RFBYC must have had at least 5 years of membership and be in one of the following membership categories, Ordinary / Senior / Country / Special or Life.