From $173 per month.
A family unit of two adults and at least one of their kids aged under 18 joining the club together at the same time is eligible for a discount of 20% off the entrance fee for each person.
Family is one Ordinary member, one Associate member and any number of their children as Junior members.
Benefits of membership for the whole family include:
- Membership cards for each person (only adult cards have a charge facility).
- Member email communication and exclusive invitations to Club events.
- Vehicle access through front gate and on-site parking permit for both adult members.
- Member pricing for bar and restaurant purchases.
- Access to Members' Bar and Bowline restaurant, family friendly environment (children to be accompanied by an adult).
- Access to outdoor playground areas in grounds of main clubhouse.
- Enjoy dining and social activities in the main clubhouse together as a family.
- Free member Wi-Fi in main clubhouse.
- Debit and credit facility for both adult members.
- Junior credit facility in off the beach section canteen.
- Each adult member can bring up to 5 accompanied guests to the Clubhouse. Enjoy a meal with your extended family.
- Invitation to New Members' Night function for both adult members along with your Proposer and Seconder for your introduction to the Club and receive a free gift bag from the Flag Officers.
- Book for Club events and social activities.
- Birthday gift for the Ordinary member.
- Printed copy of quarterly club publication,Tidings magazine posted to your family address.
- Purchase RFBYC Club merchandise at member reduced prices.
- Voting rights for the Ordinary member.
- Ordinary member may nominate new members (after 5 years of membership).
- Ordinary member may register a vessel and apply for storage (pens, moorings, tender racks, off the beach classes, yacht hard standing area).
- Junior members may have storage in the off the beach section.
- Access to all club on water activities.
- Member discounts for training courses.
- Australian Sailing registration and personal accident insurance for each person.
- Adult members may book the Roland Smith Room, Athol Hobbs Room or Ward Room for private functions and corporate events.
- Adults members have access to Club catering and functions team.
- Free Sunday Sessions through the summer months with live music for the whole family to enjoy.
- Ordinary member and Junior members may enter for Club racing events.
- Free access to over 20 Twilight Sailing evenings, often with live music.
- Access to more than 50 Reciprocal Clubs around the world as a family.
- Ordinary member will accumulate points towards membership discounts in Senior years.
- Junior members transition through to Ordinary (full adult) membership of the Club with no further entrance fee required.
Fees are for each person as an Ordinary / Associate / Junior in their relevant age bracket.
Family discount is a 20% reduction in the Entrance Fee for each person. A saving of at least $422, or more depending on the number of people in your family.
Statements are sent to all members with amounts owing in the first week of each month. Billing is done by email unless paper billing is requested. There are monthly direct debit options available.
To join the Club, please complete a membership application form and return it to the Membership Coordinator. CLICK HERE to download a copy or collect one from reception at RFBYC.