Around $14 per month.
For the spouse / de facto partner of an Ordinary member of RFBYC, benefits include:
- Membership card.
- Member email communication and exclusive invitations to Club events.
- Vehicle access through front gate and on-site parking permit.
- Member pricing for bar and restaurant purchases.
- Access to Members' Bar and Bowline restaurant.
- Free member Wi-Fi in main clubhouse.
- Debit and credit facility.
- Bring up to 5 accompanied guests to the Clubhouse.
- Invitation to New Members' Night function along with your Proposer and Seconder for your introduction to the Club and receive a free gift bag from the Flag Officers.
- Book for Club events and social activities.
- Access to Club catering team and room bookings for private functions and events.
- Purchase RFBYC Club merchandise at member reduced prices.
- Access to a range of club on water activities.
- Member discounts for training courses.
- Australian Sailing registration and personal accident insurance.
- Free Sunday Sessions through the summer months with live music. Free access to over 20 Twilight Sailing evenings, often with live music.
- Access to more than 50 Reciprocal Clubs around the world, subject to approval by Reciprocal Club and possible requirement to be accompanied by a full member of RFBYC.
Fees for Associate membership:
- Annual subscriptions and levy of $173 per year. Charged at the start of the membership year, 1 May.
- Entrance Fee, a once off nomination fee of $176 is payable to join the Club.
To view the full FEE SCHEDULE please use this link.
Statements are sent to all members with amounts owing in the first week of each month. Billing is done by email unless paper billing is requested. There are monthly direct debit options available.
To join the Club, please complete a membership application form and return it to the Membership Coordinator. CLICK HERE to download a copy or collect one from reception at RFBYC.