While we are all parked up at home during the worldwide COVID-19 pandemic, we aim to connect with members and friends of Royal Freshwater Bay Yacht Club in other ways.
Join us on a fun journey as we bring the club to you at home. We will be sharing news, history, loads of fun things and keep you involved in club life. Here is a taste of what you will see on social media, in our Fresh News Blog and featured in the weekly Gybe Sheet email.
- RFBYC today, we will show you what's happening.
- St Ayles Skiff feature.
- Club history, join us on a journey through the archives.
- Membership, those special things about being a member of RFBYC.
- Sailing Institute, find out what its all about, opportunities and activities.
- Training and coaching, a learning journey and perhaps a bit of trivia too.
- Mid-Week Racing, one of the most popular year round activities of RFBYC.
- Keelboat Racing feature, stay tuned you might see a feature of your favourite yacht.
- Offshore Racing, experience the challenge and the long history with RFBYC.
- Club Membership, keep an eye out for your friends as we show you some fun times and feature the wonderful bar and restaurant.
- Power Section, oh those beautiful classic’s and a look at the activities of the fleet.
- Keelboat Racing, sailing for fun and competition throughout the year.
- Dinghy and Junior section, a taste of everything this vibrant part of the club achieves.
- Training and Coaching, interesting knowledge for everyone.
#repost – Sunday is the day where we will pick our favourite post from social media and repost it through our club channels, follow our hashtag #TogetherWithRFBYC and use in in your posts to be part of the competition.
If you do not use Instagram and Facebook, don't worry you won't be missing out. We have plenty for you to do and see on our #TogetherWithRFBYC website. You'll find a link to the club blog 'Fresh News', eSailing, Afloat magazine digital edition, podcasts and loads more along the way.
We are in this with you, CLICK HERE to take a look.