- General Club Information
- Coronavirus Information
- Club Opening Times
- Requirements for Contractors
- Club Staff
- Forms & Documents
- Junior/Dinghy Facility
Past Event Photo Galley
- 2020 Kylie Cup
- 2020 CPYC Awards Night
- 2019 Keelboat Champions Prize Night
Past Event Photo Gallery
- Commodores' Cocktail Party 2018
- Windward Leeward Race Day - 3 February 2018
- Power Opening Day 2018
- 121st Opening Day 2017
- 2017 Melbourne Cup
- Combined Mess Night 2017
- Old Gaffer Regatta April 2017
- Champions' Prize Night 2017
- 420 State Championships - J Medd
- Couta Boat State Championship 2017
- Over 30 Crew Lunch 2017
- 505 State Championships Mar 2017
- Dragon State Championships 2016 -2017
- Melbourne Cup 2016
- 120th Opening Day 2016
- 2016 Winter Speakeasy
- Commodores' Cocktail Party 2016
- Mother's Day 2016
- Champions' Prize Night 2016
- Anzac Day Dawn Service 2016
- Flying 15 State Championship 2016
- Over 30 Crew Lunch 2016
- Old Gaffer Association 19th Swan River Regatta
The minimum standard of dress on the Club premises is shirt, shorts and shoes (not thongs). Bathers, bikinis and scanty clothing may not be worn on the Club Premises.
Racing or Cruising rig is navy blue or white shorts or trousers and white shirt for all day sailing events.
A sweater to conform to the above colour scheme may be worn.
However, tops may be of any colour if all crew members wear the same colour.
Spray jacket colour is optional.